Updated at 2021-07-01 09:10:05 UTC
How to Maintain a Youthful Look: 10 Simple Massage Tips for Youthful Looking Skin?
Are you worried about your appearance? Have you ever woken up and looking at yourself in the mirror, muttered "OMG my skin is horrible" and pull, pull and rub your fingers on your face to bring it back to life? Do you feel like your skin is so tired and worn that the only way to look good is to have major facial surgery?
If you want fresh, youthful-looking skin, there are plenty of ways to do it without expensive gimmicks or custom-designed wrinkle creams and facial products. Tired-looking skin can be revived and wrinkles reduced simply with a facial massage. Massage in Al Jafiliya
Your body responds well to positive loving contact. When you give yourself a facial massage, you send a powerful message to your brain and the end result is skin that looks energetic, fresher, and younger.
If you've never had or had a mini facial massage, you're in luck.
So shake your hands, stroke your arms, and settle in to take your face to the gym!
10 simple massage tips for youthful-looking skin
The following ten easy messaging tips can be applied any time of the day when you're feeling stressed and want to help out quickly. If you have time, the morning is a good time to wake up and stimulate your skin, or in the evening a gentle facial massage helps to soften and relax before falling asleep.
If you can, try to drink a glass of warm water beforehand and sit in a quiet and comfortable place. If this is not possible, get away from your computer and turn off your phone. While massaging your face, stay focused on your breath and breathe in slowly and deeply as you massage.
1. Sit comfortably and rub your palms vigorously for 30 seconds. Place your warm palms on your face with your fingers on your forehead and the base of your hands on your chin. Close your eyes, relax your shoulders, inhale deeply, and exhale slowly. Repeat 3-5 times. Helps calm and clear the mind.
2. Next. Slowly and gently bring your hands to your ears and rest your fingertips on your temples, just along and below the hairline. Inhale and exhale deeply through your nose 3-5 times and relax your shoulders.
3. Gently press your fingertips on the tip of the outer edge of the eyes. Using small circular motions, gently massage this area, making 5-10 small circles in both directions. This will relieve eyestrain.
4. Gently run your fingers up and down the bridge of your nose. Focus on deep breathing while doing this.
5. Open and close your mouth and make a long sound aah, ooh, eee, uu. In small circles, gently rub your index and middle fingers over your chin and around your mouth. This exercises the jaw and helps prevent fine lines from appearing around the mouth.
6. Using the backs of your hands, gently brush under the chin and throat.
7. Using the thumbs and knuckles of the index fingers, pinch close to the bone along the jawline to the ears; again, this helps to exercise the jaw muscles and to firm and tone them to avoid the effect of a drooping chin.
8. Walk slowly and run your fingers around your ears and caress your earlobes, this exercise will stimulate and energize you.
9. Gently slide your fingers under the eyes and press gently under the eyebrows.
10. Lastly, place one hand on your forehead and gently stroke it from the bridge of your nose to your hairline and over your head. Close your eyes and focus on several deep breaths as you do this. Put your hands on your knees and enjoy the feeling of calm and peace that invades you. Massage Center in Al Jafiliya
By practicing these simple facial massage tips regularly, you will improve your complexion and, over time, have fresher, younger-looking skin. Best of all, you'll have an instant healthy glow, and you'll be energized and calm.