The regularly updated statistics includes:
- • Global breakdown of COVID-19 deaths against active cases and recoveries from the disease
- • How coronavirus cases and COVID-19 deaths have progressed over time
- • The number of daily new COVID-19 deaths and virus cases in key European countries
- • COVID-19 death rates per 1,000 infections
- • World maps showing which countries have been worst hit in terms of deaths and cases
- A table breaking down of total and new deaths/cases in each country
Please note the number of cases a country has, and in particular the COVID-19 deaths per 1,000 infections, can be skewed by how much testing for the new coronavirus is done.